Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

3/25/2006

Hello~~~is it me you're looking for??~~~

Hello Hello..
I was wondering..kenapa tia bloggers ani 'sunyi-bunyi' ani? visited kamu punya blog and kaaaaan...almost semua lum update their entries. aii?? buring jua ku tu nada kan dibaca..nyamal tah ku ni. MENYAMAL!!

Anyways, i cut my hair
*flick* *flick* *flick*
yep, i'm dreading my already panjang sehingga ke pinggang hair..
and the hairdresser cut it like 5 inches shorter..
now, it's lighter, less stress, less split-ends (erk!) and manageable!
i like!
*flick* *flick*

Gosh..
my account has a serious dent in it!
Yep, i spent on something huge today..
yep, the theme is
ACCESSORIZE it!
and when i meant accessorizing,
i meant those hundred-hundred harganya..
awu..man, i saved money to get new TV and player for
...my car!
and to ensure it has quality sound,
installed an amplifier, a woofer, tweeters and changed new speakers.
i tried it, and watched 'lost'
it made me jumped..
hence, i have a mini theater in my car
erkekeke...
movies anyone??

*garu kepala*
inda apa janji bahagia, no?

currently, in CB drinking this new drink with hubby
ku pikir chocolate - tu8rns out it's coffee..
argh...inda tah bertidur ni ulehnya...
and David & wife also dined here..
and i was texting lina about something,
and he saw my fon, asking me about it and lastly ia tanya,
"can it fly?"
*slaps forehead*
Funny lah that guy, can?

and i saw an old high school mate,
ehehe she's having her monthly 'hang' with her friends here too..
we chit chat for a wee bit..
overall,
my day's been both tiring & productive

and *flick* *flick*

erna

p/s: i miss my long-ish hair *sobs*
that was fast!! *glee*