Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

4/19/2006

Last day of uni..

YAHOO! today's my last day in uni. One would think this is good , the ONE refers to me, tho..hehehe.. Yep, just enjoying my last day with my galpal non other than Lina. We're actually busy participating in the Exambuddy "forum-like". With so many questions, you have to come up with plenty of things to contribute. 10%!

Owh, got our L&D assignments back, Yang calinya, Lina & I got the same results, from the test to our essay to our presentation= cali yo!! hehehe...bestplen tah banar..

Got one more assignment. Science project. Tapi aku inda merungut sal ani..sal i think i'm in love with it.. yep, suka ku membuat, bersemangat & all..tho it's getting closer to the exams. *Sighs* our last day is the 13th May. Tapi inda apa, we got banyak gaps..more time for intensive readings..

MUSTI.BELAJAR!

Tadi i did the on-line course evaluation and...apanah??
course yang kami banci - *hint* the one yang classny monday, 4-6 atu? ku buat 5!! palau...pasalnya apanah? i thought i was evaluating the course yang i LIKE!argh! atu kan banyak comment ku apa yang kan ku buat for the course i dont like.. for the rest who knows apa course nya, SORRY!! inda dapat di undo ah...cana???

I have a secret..
but i'm gonna expose it anyway..
my bulging tummy???
apa nah? kurang half inch!
cos i was using something
with out exercising!!

HAHAHA...hope to use it lagi..mudahan i'll be getting the figure i want yeah??
cos aku gain bah..like banyak!

kays, ersuk lina will come over to my place..to do our project..we're gonna have fun- i promise!!

erna
p/s: i sayang my hubs!