Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

4/26/2006

Turning over a new leaf adorably!

Eh..you guys dapat baca my latest entry kah? hmm... i cant view my latest entry..oh welsh..apa-apa aja yang adalah..no worries..

especially to david:
Hehe..alum david..your wife's looking heavily pregnant..any hints? boy or girl. eh if aku ada, i'll always announce it! heee..

So, i was trying to do something for self yesterday these are what i did:-
1) aerobox- for 20 mins
2) jogging - for 10 mins (non stop-ehehe)
3) steam-masque
4) activa...

as a result of that?
hehe..kakiku sakit..my lemak kaki to be precise..
My hols had never been very productive. tried reading my notes, i ended up feeling really-really tired. so watched good movies on HBO..yep, if nda atu, watched i episode of gilmore girls, re-watched the oc season 2, if ada one tree hill, i would have watched it balik2. cos i like one tree hill better than the oc pulang...

My hair's growing!!!!
awu, couldnt believe that it tumbuh ever so cepatnye!
heee..tapinya, i liked my hair shorter. sanang sikit di jaga...

i've submitted my application form, pray that i'll get it yeah??

anyways, off to 'trying-to-membaca'

erna