Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

5/23/2006

3 years ago...

Playing: Audy feat Same same ~ Without You

Love can make you feel real funny , no house not cars not even money can make me feel the way, (ahha) make me feel the way...

[Erna's side of the story]
3 years ago, i was sitting with my two best friends drinking a glass of honeydew @BigPapas. When i saw a maroon BMW parking. (i was sitting facing the window you see). The moment he stepped out of the car and walked past me. Mataku ter-glue! dalam hati ku berkata "aii..not bad jua laki-laki ani ah". Smiling seorang diri...

I was telling this to my 2 friends atu.Sekali turns out, S told me that he was the guy yang ia cakap "Chipsmore" ~ aiii....

So, we stayed there a bit longer and cerita-cerita cause (hee) i was just out of a bad relationship you see. Nothing better than just sitting with your closest friends and talk about it kan?? yeah, and while i was busy talking. You know the feeling of, well, someone's watching you kan?? haha..i caught him looking at me like selalu!!!! dalam hatiku berkata "aii interested jua laki2 ani rupanya"

I think he was trying to grab my attention bah.maybe he wanted to ask for my number or something-i dont know. But i avoided it. Aku inda berapa minat urang mengurat cara catu (awwww). Sekali he & a friend of his decided to leave the place (another awwww). But, i looked at him sekajap saja.

But, he still wouldnt leave. Masih jua durang dalam kerita. I think he was trying to look for something. Cos he looked that way. Sekali the girls decided to go window-shoppind di yayasan. And they followed!! Urang bila kana ikut atu suka lah ah.. ani aku ani cam play hard to get. Simpang ke kiri tah ku tarus2 masuk ke tapikong ah. ia jalan straight. Sekali menyasaltah ku.

However, during that cat & mouse atu, S was texting with him! just asking if he was the guy we saw at BigPapas... And aku macam setaie, cakap "kirim salam arah ia S and bagitau yang tani ke Yaya" -Palau.. So, ke Yaya tah kami...and the place yang kami berjumpa was..erm..arah basketball section ah! (cos, was in a basketball team and totally need a new ball)..Haha...He was definately NOT my kind of guy..the words he used was alllllll wrong..eugh..but, i gave my number anyway..

That same night, he called me up. And as usual. the first time bertipun gerenti berjaham-jaham kan? Again..i tot he was boring... then the texting happened.. a few weeks after that, we decided to have our first lunch. Di mana nah? di Aneka Rasa. Hmmm...he wasnt bad at all...

Then one night. A friend of his invited us for dinner at Pantai restaurant. After that, me & him strolled the beach. Malam itu sungguh indah!! Banyak ani bah stars atu...the next thing i knew, he were slow dancing! i dont know how it happened, but it happened.. Sekali, he asked the BIG question...

Laaa....predictable ah ceritanya..gerentila ku cakap 'yes' The day following the confirmation, hmmm...you see...i needed to be tamed! banar, been in a whole lot of trouble, he was patient with me lah..i think that's how i come to really-really care for him. He was willing to put up with me. Yup, after that everything was okay.. A few months after that, my mum started asking me about the GUY.. and hence, 'meet the parents' follows after that.

Playing: Fergie ~ Wont let you fall

Wont let you fall, fall out of love. cause together we'll be holding on cause all we have is us~

Malam-malam puasa, he'd come over and dengani me bake some cookies. Cause i love baking. Hehe..and ambil point bah tu eh...my mum terpakai. January 2004, he decided to bawa bertunang.. and the date of our tunang? also 23rd May 2005! heee..exactly 1 year kami berkawan.

It was a good Bertunang. There were two cincins, money and my closest friends pun ada datang.The night after kami bertunang, he came over and bawa meliat wayang! -bisai!!

And they say, bila bertunang, macam-macam dugaannya. Yes, sad to say it's true. Constant fighting ani bah...several times kami kan putus. We had like a 2 month break ani bah..if my parents inda meddle, we would not be okay kali.. We reconciled. I think there was a whole amount of hurt lah in him that well, we managed to recover. after the whole big fight atu, we had no fights, up until now (amazing yeah?)

Late december 2004, we decided to get married!

Wont go into this okay? just wait for my 1st year wedding anniversary. i'll make a whole coverage of it! heeeee...

but, 3yrs? it's the longest i've ever been in a relationship with someone..and tomorrow, gonna post something about today yeah??

p/s:
now, all the wrong is right yeah??