Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

5/12/2006

For the one who said "aku terima nikahnya.."

Playing: Beyonce ~ Dangerously in love
YES!!
Lakiku birthday today..supposed aku tu kan upload pixnya..tapi putubakit tainglor..inda mau loading or apakah..yatah malas ku..menyamal betapuk sebalah bantalku ia nda mau upload ah..

You
Happy birthday to you my kundur.. you are my sunshine, my only sunshine-you know that.. i'm blessed with sucha fine man, who not only love me oh-so-dearly, also the person who will be the one leading me to the righteous path.. and the father of my 'future' children (amin!)

On this day of yours.. i hope it will be the best day of your life. pasalnya 1) your first birthday celebration with your WIFE (not gf, not fiancee) heee...sekali, atu ganya ku dapat pikirkan... so far, i've enjoyed looking at you sleep, your burukness bila bangun tidur...ur habit of liking to put ur toothpick at various places in the room (walaupun me balik2 bagitau buang everytime u lapas pakai) and then, how sweet of you to balikan whatever i craved/wanted/dreamed of... pastu how u sacrifice your rehat time, just to make me happy...and many-many more... hopefully, this goes on until we grow old ah...

like what adam sandler sang for drew berrymore ~growing old with you~~

Me inda pandai bermadah...i just want to tell you how much i love love love love you and i want the whole world (with the excess to the internet) to know this..

MWAH..happy birthday

love,
your one & only wife
sayang kundur-bistari
me