Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

6/13/2006

Just another fun game

I saw this nisa thought i would join in the fun okay?

You were given $10,000 to spend at the mall. The catch is, you've got 10 minutes to spend all of the money. What would you buy?


Let's just say i ignore the 10 minutes part okeh? inda tia siuk!


So, my first stop would be, Basement 1 tempat kedai camera. chet! i'm gonna get one of those super-fine digi camera and one of those video camera (definately terabang sudah 2k (+-). Next stop, to deejay and get me those p2p. (around 3k sudah). Then to the sia & tang shop and get ahold of them dvd-boxset (a few hundreds i think so 3k plus). Then to deejay balik, and get myself a latest phone (preferrably nokia for my new b-mobile) hehehe..so berapa tu? 4k plus sudah terabang ah. And owh, get a twin set lah. one phone set for me & one set for hubs (awww...so, close to 5k sudah).


Then off to best eastern, to get myself some books by marian keyes, harry potter books (aku nada ni buku ani). get ahold of some car magazine for hubs and those pet books on cats (heheh) and a sushi-resipi book for mum (who promised me to make maki rolls for me). and stroy books for my nephews and nieces (colouring books also included). so i bet that would be around a few hundreds. close to 5k sudah terbang kan?


Next stop, body shop. get those spa punya. body, feet, hair, face and erk?? apa lagi ah? get some perfumes for mum & dad (including in-laws) so (+-) around a few hundreds sudah ah? so 5k plus terbang sudah.


Next, shop the kedai at nazmi, get me 1 kain sedondon for me and hubs for hari raya. snatch kain sedondon for my parents, kain sedondon for my in-laws, kain sedondon for beng + girlfriend. kain for abg + ka liza and the kids too. Yep, not forgetting some tudongs for them. jua so a few hundreds there. 6k (+-)


Later, to diamonds and platinum, get myself a nice bracelet. 2 lockets for both mum and mum-in-law, a nice bracelet for dania (my niece), an upgraded wedding ring for both me & hubs. So figuring it'll amount to 2k lah ah so that's 8k sudah terbang.


Then i'll go to that kedai exercise and beli for tummy-trimmers. a few hundreds sudah so 8k plus. a plasma tv for hubs (the ones he's been eyeing for) so that's like 9k plus. after that, i'll go to a good restaurant (tried sanur lah ah) and makan besar di sana for hubs and me. then ke pizza hut bali pizza to tapau for everyone back home. then, if still ada duit and tambah sikit duit, go to alan salon to get my hair trimmed, cuci rambut & i forgot what's it called..hehe


$10k is not that much huh?