Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/21/2006

24 years 1 day!

Assalammualaikum!

So, 24 at last! *big grins* Thanks kamu for the birthday shout outs arah kamu punya blog *i like-buat lagi for next year okeh?* (gelak-gelak). Thanks for the SMS's, testimonials and such! And baik jua i silent my phone before i sleep, cause the SMS was endless since midnight. (macam last year-bangun balik-balik).

Hmm...now, my phone is back to being silent again. Text messages from the usual people. But hey! it's alright! when comes to your big day (e.g. birthdays and weddings and such). people SMS you-that means they don't forget about you!..

*slaps forehead* Allah, buleh ku lupa say thanks for the taggers! thanks for making my tagboard happening kemarin with the birthday wishes =) *i love my taggers!*

So, birthday? anything interesting? of course! i had lunch with my favourite cousin, Tuty at TPH. and she gave me a funny birthday card*hugs* i loved it! then petang i did practically nothing (i like!) and malam, hubs treated us to a nice dinner di RBC. My mum, my dad, beng & the gf. I wasn't in the mood. so basically, it was an interesting birthday. Simple as i get the chance to spend with those i loved the most *cheeh* i've learnt not to expect too much.

and today? i finally broke my watch (sad ku eh.. it was a 13th birthday gift from my dad). entah cemana kah. i was gagas kali, sekali the watch jatuh ke lantai and screennya retak! and i tot it was apa tu 'scratch-free'





Yes, i had a rolex when i was 13 =)

and i havent been using any other watches (never buy any watches pun) so i've been using it since i was 13. imagine it! baru i turned 24 kelmarin, and pacah tia.

So i was all manja, went to my mum and told her about it. I told her
"Bu, aku 11 tahun sudah ku menjaga ni jam ani, ani pacah tia screennya"

Mum was all sweet and told me she is gonna fix it. I know it'll cost her hundreds. sal yang apa tu? yang pusing-pusing atu pernah inda mau di pusing, had to antar singapore and costed my dad *gulps* close to 200. ani screennya pacah atu, maybe more than that

*slaps forehead*

anyhow, i'm gonna go and have my hi-tea with my sisters later. That would at least cheers me up =) anyway, enjoy the rest of your day haaa..

erna