Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/07/2006

*new skin*

How do you like my new skin?

It's making you want to go and dance, right? hehe me too!! *lol*

I've spent right a few hours now on the net searching for a good skin to replace the skin i have been using for what? a few weeks now (like 2 months kali or 1 month) - yes, i get bored easily. since i cannot move to wordpress just yet -evnthough that blog is up and running =) . I've decided to change the skin saja.

Anyway, i've go ample time to play around with it too...since the kids are gone *horror*
lain rasanya bangun pagi and not seeing them *sigh* got to live with it. macam tah durang inda datang melawat lagi kan?



Muka si Dan chali...and my face is boooo-lat!
hubs been calling me "booo-lat" nowadays... hmph

toodles
erna