Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

6/23/2006

Suami borek, isteri rintik

I've got stains bah on my bedsheet. sekali i panicked (!!!)
So, i immediately dashed to the bilik mandi, got myself the toilet-paper, and liquid handsoap. and started to scrub. *argh! ngak bisa dicuci nih!*

Suddenly...hubs came to the rescue

me: b, apa kan tu?
He pasted something white on the stain
him: toothpaste you
me: my toothpaste?! *my toothpaste ani yang untuk whitening bah*
him: mau ni ilang

i dont know which part of the brain brings out the brilliance in him (not!). Tapi when you think about it ah. whitening toothpaste=white teeth hence, white sheet + whitening toohpaste = stain becomes white? (make sense but it's still hilarious)

*cont*
me runs to the bathroom and appears with a used toothbrush. hubs looked at me

him: we dont need toothbrush
me: i think it'll work!!
him: no (shaking his head and took away my toothbrush)

aih, his idea me pakai, my idea -no good eh?

now as i type all this = DEFINATELY A KODAK MOMENT YO! awal-awal pagi sudah... so i asked him cemana ia buleh terpikir pakai my toothpaste..

him: owh, salnya hari tu me makan samboi, sekali samboi atu ada stain arah my fingers, sekali i cuci pakai sabun, inda mau ilang. lapas atu, i used your paste (along with this 'giggle' of his) sekali mau ilang!!
Brilliant, just brilliant (rolls eye)

infinite number of x's and o's
erna