Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/02/2006

I'm missed?

Hello beautiful & handsome-handsome people...

The awaited post is finally here =) eceh, bunyi macam pemes saja..hahaha...big thanks to lina for tagging and telling people of my situation. Biasakan, i did tell you guys that if time-time ujan, inda tah mau tu online. pulang tah lagi i'm using PC suite for nokia. buleh pakai simpur or netkad but mesti pakai arah hubs's lappy - sal pakai my lappy-inda mau. Long story short, can't go online means = no blog (see?)

waaaaah....where to start?? where to start?
with so much happening during the 1 week of absence, i just dont know how to summarise up the whole thing into one post..

...I've been on a baking frenzy =)
yep, buat brownies tah ku, buat donut tah ku, buat biskut tah ku. Biskut ani i still have to do another 8 adunan. it's my contribution for my cousin's wedding soon. yatah.. i thought i'd do good since i havent been doing anything productive lately. And mommy-h joked abotu it telling me that if alai suka baking-baking ani, nya urang bini-bini tu baby nya -harks! baby girl?! berisi pun balum-jadinya baby girl?!

conclusionnya= hubs love my brownies, therefore loves me more =) *sighs*

...and i've also been spending more time with the parentals. went to miri with ma-h and da-h last erms..weds kah? i forgot already. then the next day went to limbang with my mama (my mum's mum), my cousin tuty, my ma-h and me... the 4 of use ventured limbang. cheh! membali lukan lah, royal honey lah, buah lah..pokoknya it was fun =)

aanndd...it's july udah... which means =) =) =) another 18 more days to my birthday and another 27 days to my 1st year wedding anniversary. aii kamu, 1 tahun dah ku kawinnnnnn loving every minute of it.

tapi yang boringnya, i caught cacar and ter jangkit lagi arah hubs tu. he was given a 2 day MC by the doc. kesian. so basically, kami dalam beberapa hari badan kami dilumuri dengan ubat calamine . haha..and we both joked at each other and calling badak tampang keke...bleh?

hmm...wat else..wat else..
argh...i'm baby sitting my nephew(s). supposed seorang saja, but durang best friend so, dua orang tia. and it's a challenge for me. i never get to jaga my little bro as a baby. cos we're just 2 years apart aja.. jadi, bathing them, dressing them up, feding, buatkan susu (ani yang mahal ni, 2 scoops, 5 oz =) ) lala..then, if berkelahi, gotta show my most marah look (which, durang pon inda takut-selurukan nya ada pulang) and the best accomplishment is, buatkan durang tidur.

So, i have that butterflies in my stomuch when i managed (for the first time ever) to put danish to sleep. i think my big bro + the wife are testing me. whether i can handle kids. which *beams* i proudly can (yeeeeehhaaaaa). so, i think i'm really really ready for kids =), eventhough they are , well, a pain in the arse...well...you guys continue the sentence...

wah..emo tah ku..
better stop for now.nanti la i blog again. (if i'm lucky).

owh, have you guys say hello to her and her. They are good reads =) i recommend. both blogs are entertaining, informative and entertaining.. banar..inda kamu nyasal =)

k,
on to the shout outs yeah, pics next time.

Selamat pengantin baru to my gal pal latifah & zul (today)= semoga berbahagia selalu, hingga ke akhir hayat.
Happy birthday to my gal pal Kat (24) on the 29th june, Happy birthday to my one and only niece dania (1) last 1st july.

and...Happy birthday mizi isnit it? sorry i missed ur birthday.
and and...happy birthday kepada yang lainnya jugak..
and to my taggers - thanks for missing me, and making my tagboard 'happening' kekeke..gue cayang sama lue..

and pacar khayalan fans, yo! cana tia buleh ia amnesia atu?!! ish..inda jua pandai ia sama si iam atu-brengsek..chet!

erna
xoxoxox