Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/07/2006

I am...

Currently in CB drinking my 2nd round of the heavenly Ice blended pure chocolate. 2nd round ani bah. Aiyo, cemana kan jadi damit ni??? *lol*

I was watching something on 'Kilts' - the show's called 'big boutiques' sekali there's this store that sells specifically kilts. He designs kilts. There are myraids of fabrics. ada yang denims, ada yang leather, ada yang version panjang, ada yang version pendek. It's not just yang the usual kilts you usually see Scottish men wear.

I was amazed! They're absolutely beautiful =)

*yawns*
Have you tried blogging when you're sleepy. like me masa ani...i have absolutely no clue whatsoever my sisters are talking about. my eyes are so heavy..argh terganggu emosiku dengan suara ramai..

it takes 2 rounds of pure chocolate, just 2 rounds...
*sigh*

i think they're talking about hua ho mall sengkurong. bila buka and stuff...guys, suk ku blog before i start typing nonsense..hehe

good night