Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

6/19/2006

The wedding pictures

False alarm..
I still cannot get the blogger.com to upload the pictures. nanti tah ah. rain check!

Last night, hubs was being extra nice to me. Yep, making me a cuppa nestum (yang honey-nyum), seeting up the bed, usap-usap my dahi...

Because, i was being extra tired. Nampak kali dari riak wajah ku.
Him being that extra nice to me, make me 'extra' sayang him too la! (hiya..give & take relationship laaa) ahahah...apa? muntah kamu? aku ngambilkan gayung! whoahah..

Something bugged me lah. not anything serious pulang. it was something yang a friend nope, two actually pointed out. i'm extra chubby (berisi translationnya..)

One girl actually pulled me aside and started asking suspecious question. you know...if i'm....
aih? mental saya...

because kan, i cycle everyday, i dont eat lunch (like a separuh puasa lah...) diet konon, inda kan badan ku jadi kan??? eeeee...now i'm curious..wanta go for check-up takut disappointing resultnya..krg kana bagitau, aku atu gain weight..

yaw...i lost 2 kgs bah banarnya..
how is that even possible..
bloated kali eh..

mentalnya aku..

Anyway, this is what i'm going to do for today:-
1. declutter.
2. maybe give-away my vertiginously high heels (i'm not using them anymore, most of them, i wear for just half an hour-erks..true..sal sangal kaki ku..i prefer kitten heels or flats=the boring, comfy types)
3.Clean & burn my last semester documents (more space for next semester)
4.Burn the concert
5.Watch some dvds (i have 'failure to launch', 'must love dogs' 'freedomland' to watch)
6.Habiskan meliat 'gilmore girls' -alum bah..excited ku sal sio lorelai atu sama si luke..
7. Play with my new kitten (jade!)

Yep, i adopted one white kitten yang gue curi dari rumah my mom-in-law. if ambil kucing dari rumah my mama atu kan, the cats atu jinak-jinak bah.mau dibadan apa. yatah ku suka. so i took one (bini-nada laki bah) pasal i wanted to replace my missing 'smeagul'. so we took her home. i love her already sal after mandikan ia, kami hair-dry =ia suka! cali kucing ah!!! cam mostly my cats takut hairdryer..ani ia suka...guling-guling lagi tu ia..

She still have fleas, so, i'm giving her medicated talc, supaya kurang sikit..cant bawa to the vet yet, cos she's still young. nanti lah in 2 months time..
nanti ku post the pic up when she's all fluffy and cute. ani rosak masih bulunya...

love you a lot for being supportive
erna