Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

6/03/2006

Cheap + fun date

*current standings*

1. Faizal 7. Velvet
2. Amirul 8. Nora
3. Salima 9. Haziq
4. Rich 10. Zila
5. Diddy 11. Karen
6. Lotter 12. Farhan
...
Aiyh, adil kah ni?? i dont think Farhan should be in the bottom. She deserves more than *gulp* amirul. Anyone agree?

Anyway, like most of the mornings and afternoons have not been very productive. I have been spending much time sitting on the couch wither curling with a good book or just looking at Gilmore Girls. The part when rory graduated and she made that speech for the mum made me cry! Whoaaaa...so touching. Cuba tah nanti bila ku graduate kan membuat speech jua ku eh.

Hubs decided to take me out (anywhere, so my butt won't grow any bigger). Went to 4 different DVD shop and i was appalled at how i managed NOT to buy any DVDs *beams* it took great determination and pro/crons lists (in my head that is) not to finally buy whatever i've touched. Muahaa...that includes Hellriser (sp?) 1 & 2, and the dvd-rom game Age of Empires III (aku suka ni game ani.strategy game has always been my thing).

On impulse, hubs took me out for a sushi-roll dinner. Yep, Mini california maki happened, as well as the idako and other makis. I love mini makis sal i can just makan in one go.whoahaha...sal i dont really know how to makan sikit-sikit. *giggles* after that, visited the wet market in the morning and malam, a makan haven a.k.a pasar malam bui..

Amazing place i tell you (macam aku explain like you guys have never been there saja). Made a stop at the kokka stall. nice designs. small ones and it was costly too. $30 - $35 harganya. This particular one with 33 beads can be a bracelet cum tasbih (how cool is that).

Went there to get the air kelapa. this particular place bisai air kelapanya. and ia selalu bagi banyak isi. and of course, never forget the penyaram (my favourite).

Balik rumah, durang had bbq chicken. i love bbq chicken! but, aku inda makan malam atu, and naik ke atas, beng balikan me tungking! this tungking ia bali di jerudong. It's juicy, chuncky (sal basar), and banyak honeynya..eeeeeee....sukaku makan..

...ey, tho it's called chicken butt, it's not the saluran for the feces ah..

AF concert later, and family gathering pon later. Waaaa...all the more reason to enjoy this.

i hope farhan inda keluar

@edit
I just checked UBD's website and the 1st draft timetable's out. I was excited. I clicked on SHBIE and then i saw it

BA Pri Edu 4th year

4th year peeps?! my last year! my last year! iski ku eh.. k got to check on the timetable and see if i will be able to take all 7 courses for next semester.

btw, a reliable source told me: exam result will be out really really soon

take care
xoxox