Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/08/2006

Morning happy people!

My husband has his off day today *gyrate like Ricky Martin*

Now we have the weekends to ourselves. I'm glad he has his off day today. Dapat jua kami beremah mesra. Not like before kan, petang sabtu and sunday saja kami togeder-geder. Dapat jua bangun akhir sedikit.

So, we woke up around 9am to go and pay our car loan. yep, responsibilities =( *drags* buring. If we have a little extra cash, we pay it to the loan. Our next payment? -december 2006 (bishai). Now we're in CZ, i'm having a cuppa Hot Vanilla and Chicken Fuccine for my lunch.

You know what? somehow, I'm actually feeling very greatful tadi. Like, eventhough rezekiku untuk ada baby, balum ada masa my first year of marriage ani, Allah as usual being very generous give me rezeki in other forms. So, anyway, either way i'm really greatful for Allah's generousity.Alhamdulilah.

Now, i admit, i have not been a very good muslim. I'm a muslim, yet, the practice of a muslim atu alum perasaan ku cukup. I'm covering up now =). Please don't think that i'm covering up because pasal aku kawin. and yes, i'm aware that when i'm showing off my 'bits' atu, my husband also dapat the dosa from it too. I never ever do things just because i'm afraid my husband would be upset by it. I chose to cover up because hatiku terbuka sendiri untuk cover up.

I know how my life was dulu-dulu. tiny tees, hipsters, coloured hair, low cuts and high cuts are now a thing of the past. And siapa bilang gadis bertudung itu tidak cantik? =-) (aih, ini dah over ni...) banar, Wardina looks sweet, and this other singer who wears tudong looks sweet.

Eh, head scarfs masa ani lawa-lawa ah?? i bought plenty of them the other day and they're cheap too. This $4 headscarf is soo lawa sampai aku suka makai selalu.. hehe macam mesti tah ku membali 2 buting kali supaya bila one bercuci, the other one is available. hehe..apakan?

aih, this post so serious !

owh, i included an 'irecommend' section for tatapan kalian. I wanted to share something yang aku suka. it'd include macam songs, things or books. okay? heee...enjoy. aku mau blog ku macam meriah lagi. kalau boleh tah kan ku bagi cucul.

Yo, Cucul di brunei ani lawa-lawa ah di liat. i almost kan menyiring masa dapan istana nurul iman, just jan bergambar arah pintu istana ah. The cucul, very lawa! Didn't get to snap some great pics. When you have a camera phone yang inda dapat bergagar sedikit and taking it in a moving vehicle resultnya inda memuaskan. nanti la i'd go out again and snap pictures with my other camera. (aku lum terdapat camera yang bagus jenis digital, pakai camera film pon jaditah) eh he he..

Enjoy your weekends people

erna