Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/09/2006

Officially tired

Assalammualaikum

After reading Ness's post, I believe it's a good practice. I only give my salam on the phone but never when i meet my friends. Hubs practice his salam often. Everytime he calls me up from work, he would give his salam to me. And maybe that's how i belajar give salam on the phone.

But outside? I usually say my usual "hi" or "hello"

Ness's post on salam to you is indeed a good one.

Anyway, how was your saturday?

I think i'm coming down with a flu. went out kelmarin sampai pukul 5. Berabis kami berjalan. Ganya we spent most of our time at CZ -onlining and eating. after that planned kan meliat Superman Returns - ganya suddenly not up for a movie. In the end, we window-shopped di mall saja.

*sigh*
Those of you who are wearing your 'retainers' (yang urang bakas pakai bracs lah ni ah): have you guys ever experienced, ia terbuka time you tidur? it happened to me several times bah. And hubs worried i'd choke myself in my sleep. urgh...if i dont pakai, nanti your doc marah kan, (sal she specifically told you to pakai 24/7 except time berus gigi) waaaa.....

erna