Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/13/2006

art attack

So, how.now.brown.cow???

I just got back from getting myself a green kain for a wedding, then getting myself art supplies. say whaaaat? you might asked "art supplies" yes, brushes and colours for paintings!

Yeahaha...another something about me you didn't know and expect yes? yup, i paint. but not really as good as Da Vinci la *lol* Dulu i sketch a friend's portrait - turns out not bad actually. *beams*

Now, i wanna paint =)

Owh, good news! Remember the Seminar Menuntut Ilmu??? I texted a friend of mine kan, sekali i thought i can joking-joking with her... so i texted...

'Helo puan heee.... bla bla...can not attend 20th seminar... bla bla...birthday..bla bla'
Sekali di balasnya

Wrong number.Take note!
Waaaaaa.....She said ia nda tau yang it was me because aku buat Puan atu bahh...

Sudahtah,
1) she didn't get my joke (ouch)
2) apparently she didn't sve my number (double ouch)

So, which one is malu???

es the howwwww????

erna