Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/12/2006

My brother-the rock star

My LITTLE brother is a rock star and i'm...?

*Hmph* I'm jealous. Simply because i have no musical talents. I can't play the piano, can't strum (?) the guitar strings and beat a drum...but, i'm no tone deaf la..

The closest i get to being in the stardom was back in high school, singing in the choir (Hehe - tapi, pernah manang 1st and 3rd place yo!) and erm..singing infront of the junior (for MD orientation thingy). - THAT WAS IT!

i never get a call from any agency (boo-hoo)
didn't land any gig either(for i don't have a band -boo hoo)

*sigh*

Airholes have landed a gig. They were invited to play in SINGAPORE
warrrghh..jealous ku ehhh...

On a happier note, my sisters are HERE! i think they've landed already. i'm still waiting for the miscall from one of them - i sounded like a boyfriend no? and i hung out with Lina tadi.

Thanks babe, i know you can handle my last-minute plans. Thanks for dengani me bali stuff at the mall and kan bali tickets for 'Pirates of the carribean' - aih, fullbhouse dah for esuk and friday. i dont wanna try saturday because i want to go to hua ho mall baru and of course the perayaan. the openings are always the happenings, yes?

i am very tired. i went out the whole day. inda ku biasa pulang inda blog 2-3 kali sehari ani. tapi internet was being sucha meany to me- yatah inda ku blog tadi. so, maybe later??

xoxoxox