Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/13/2006

Superman Hansem

Assalammualaikum!

So, Pirates of Kamarian is playing today *lol*

Pirates of the Carribean bah tu eh...

2 days ago text messages with hubs

me: Hai Cik abang~~~ if you go hua ho, can u get me the keropok ubi yang mcm di malam? yang Syarikat Hjh Hasinah?(bleh specific?)
Him: Okay, krg tah meraunkan dihua ho pirate of kamarian hari khamis ani
me: 'pirate of Kamarian'? don't you mean 'Pirates of the Carribean?' - ahahah SALAH you ahhh
Him: Hahah.. me kedayankan tu, jan jealous, me meliat arah BB tadi ukannya me salah

(aih, ooo..making fun of my ancestors now yea?)

Soo, Pirates of Kamarian? - anyone going?

Last night, hubs and I watched Superman Returns pasal superman hansem *drools*

Me: Daling, let's watch superman
him: OKAY (excitedly)
Me: Superman is handsome
him: (naik kening) hmm?
Me: (quick! think of something!!) like my butt??

after the movie, there was also my blonde moment,

me: b, ertinya anak atu... 'bin superman' tah tu?
him: yes (following a roar of laughter)

*slaps forehead*

k dude, running out of ideas. maybe i'll post later. happy birthday to my nephew danish

love,
erna