Mine! all mine!

23.coming 24.full time wife.dvds.very very in love.movies.rock.

7/10/2006

movies & me

Assalammualaikum

I am officially D A M A M =(

ugh. My ubat chap ibu dan anak i have been taking is not helping me. waaaargh..

Moving on...
I watched Tokyo Drift already - heee...i wasn't sure if it'll be showing in Brunei so, i went and buy the dvd (DTS la). It's such a great movie. Nissan Z, Hyundai Coupe, Skyline, Lancer, RX 8 - Pokoknya semua kerita-kerita yang available di negara kitani ani yang bermodipaid. Jangan heran, ada ni urang brunei mengikut *teehee*

Overall, the movie is GREAT! aku suka =). Drifting is haaard! I never excelled it whenever i played my Need For speed. (inda ku pernah jua ambil that challenge) i'd usually do the challenge. Nice-nice songs jua. I personally liked the song from Terikayi Boyz: they have that typical Japanese High-pitched voice yang i think is very cute.

We went to Bandar only to find that orang berjual atu packing up their stuff udah. It was 7pm. Waaaah...rupanya the bazaar starts at 6pm on saturday till 6pm on Sunday. Hmmm...jadi, we both felt kan makan murtabak and went in Restaurant Yusby.

Waaah, nyaman jugak the murtabak, nyaman jugak the orange juice -basically nyaman. *thumb ups*

Owh, cubatah ada this jeans yang macam arah cerita The Travelling Pants of the Sisterhood - yang jenisnya 1 size fits all. Bagus kan, it'll be good for me =) my jeans inda lagi kan muat semua *hmph*

Hey, i need to clarify something. I bet kamu pernah terima a forwarded email yang pasal doa-doa atu kan, and selalunya at the bottom of the emailn it'll say "Forward kan email ini if not..." you-know-what-i-mean kan?

Guess what? i never forward them. dulu yes, but now when i think of it. Inda jua patut tu? cos it works like a chain-mail. kamu forward jua kah? or not? i have people telling me it's 'shirik' i don't know. i need people to tell me this -that would be great

erna